1. Download the OpenManage Server Administrator vSphere Installation Bundle (VIB) for ESXi 5.1, v7.3 from Dell’s website. It can be found on the Product Support page in the System Management section. Or you can download it from here.
8. Click the Baseline and Groups tab. Then click on the left-hand Create option to create a new baseline.
9. Give the baseline a name, Dell Host Extension, and select the Host Extension radio button, and click Next.
11. Review the selection and click Finish.
12. Click on Home, Hosts and Clusters, select the host you want to Install OpenManage Server Administrator on and select the Update Manager tab, then click Attach.
To Access Server Administrator on ESXi 5.1 do the following or, just copy and paste the following address into a browser, changing the ESXiservername:
1. From a Windows Server with Dell OpenManage Server Administrator installed, Open the local Server Administrator instance.
2. Click Logout in the top right hand corner of the web interface.
3. Click Log in.
4. Enter the Esxi hostname or IP address, username and password, and check the box to Ignore certificate warnings. Click Submit.